Friday, October 3, 2008

 

Vin Diesel Talks About Bollywood

Blog

I am fascinated by its magical quality. I heard that almost all places and rituals in India have a history or a legend that will. But I also cannot deny the fact that the Indians have made waves throughout the world and make them recognized as a country to reckon with. Then Theres no one image that comes to mind when I think of India. Internet images of some of your temples look beautiful and mysterious. And I cannot really say what I feel about unless I go and experience the magic there. Its combination of a healthy mix and this bet is to take your country to great heights. But so be Ill.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]